The stock market erased its gains and slid further towards recession today with Senate Democrats blocking a Coronavirus financial relief bill in the eleventh hour herunterladen.
Despite millions of workers losing their jobs and countless people watching their retirements go up in smoke, both the Senate and now the House Democrats seem hell-bent on using this crisis for political gain – no matter the cost ö1 herunterladen.
Over the weekend Democratic House Majority whip, Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.), made the following statement on Coronavirus relief legislation:
“[This presents] a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision.”
Workers are being laid off in droves with no way to provide for their families and and with the latest estimates that up to 37 million jobs might be lost, the Democrats shift to playing politics once again puts our nation in extreme peril af en bijschrijvingen downloaden ing.
Here is a list of irrelevant and entirely political provisions in the House Democrat’s new Coronavirus relief bill. (Read full bill text HERE)
- Increased fuel emission standards for airlines receiving funds and carbon offsets
- Payment for up to $10,000 in student loans
- Same-day voter registration, early voting, voting by mail, ballot harvesting
- Preserving collective bargaining powers for unions
- The expansion of wind and solar tax credits herunterladen.
- Requirements for federal and corporate gender and racial diversity data
- Post Office Bailout
- Automatic extension of nonimmigrant visas alle photos aus icloud herunterladen.
- Restricting colleges from providing information about citizenship status
- Money for Planned Parenthood
House Democrats will likely dig their heels in and refuse to proceed with a narrowly focused bill to save the American economy during this unprecedented crisis herunterladen.
Coronavirus and the economic meltdown we are experiencing must come before politics.
- San Diego Supervisor Nathan Fletcher to Give COVID Relief Funds to Politically Connected Employees - April 27, 2021
- OC Congresswoman, Rep. Michelle Steel, Introduces Bill to Eliminate Wasteful High-Speed Rail Funding - March 3, 2021
- LAUGH RIOT: Rep. Katie Porter (D) Defends Lies Told by Socialist Colleague AOC - February 5, 2021